Thursday, September 15, 2011

First blog entry

Hi! If you're reading this, you're reading my first ever blog entry^^
I created this blog so I can openly talk about the things I love.
I am a make-up addict so you can expect a lot of posts about make-up.
I absolutely love Japanese beauty products, fashion, food, etc.
I adore all things that are kawaii, girly, and frilly.
Now, you must be thinking, "Gosh this girl probably only cares about make-up and shopping," but I like other things too.  I do not spend all of my time shopping or putting on make-up.  I actually spend more time playing a video game called World of Warcraft.  I may blog about my experiences on the game from time to time.
I hope that many people follow me.  I would love to have giveaways and contests when I get many subscribers.
Please take care of me!

-Miko<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment