Friday, December 9, 2011

50th Post: e.motion in motion, random photos

I'm so behind on posting since I'm studying for finals.  I also have ADD so I'm always so distracted by things.  I was studying for my big Chemistry final and then my dog was doing something cute and I forgot what I was doing and went on YouTube.
Fail ):

I also have exciting news.  Well, it's exciting to me!
Erynn from e.motion in motion began blogging again :3
She was the second blogger I discovered (the first was Eki) and she has been one of my favorites!
Her posts are always super detailed and honest with a lot of photos ^^
She's also from Hawaii like me :D
I also seen that she began following me.  I feel so special ^^


My nails are beginning to look unhealthy so no new NOTDs until they heal (I might do designs on these false nails I bought awhile ago if I have the time).
I'm leaving to go back to Oahu on December 15 (next thursday), which happens to be the day of my last final.
I need to study like crazy for my Biology exam.
I'l try to post as much as I can (probably when I get distracted).

So I'm leaving you all with these photos:
Hapuna Prince Hotel view :3 (Big Island of Hawaii)

This one is the view from a hike called pill boxes. (Kailua, Oahu)

Different view from Pill boxes

This one is blurry ): But this is another view.

And this one is my puppy Maci :3 I think she was about 3.5 months old.  (Now she's 6 months)
I'm going to give her a bath now haha!


Okay thank you for reading this post filled with nonsense!

0 comments:

Post a Comment