Saturday, December 17, 2011

Collective Haul and Review

I came home to a lot of packages :3
Most of the things were gifts but these are the things I got for myself.

From Pretty and Cute:
Sana New Born Eyebrow Mascara and Pencil in Light Brown
K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner
Lioele Carry Me Blusher in Cutie Peach
Skin79 Diamond Perfect Cover BB Concealer

From Sephora:
A free Tokidoki bag
Tokidoki Gelato Lip Balm Stain in Pink Martini
Tokidoki Cromatico Eyeshadow Palette in Mozzarella

From Milani:
Eye Tech Liquid Liner in Black
Eyeliner Pencil in True Black

From Amazon:
Panasonic Heated Eyelash Curler
Double Eyelid Tape

From Missha:
M Signature Radiance Two Way Pact in Chic Beige




Onto the review!  I'll be reviewing K-palette's Real Lasting Eyeliner
In the box, it came with an eyelashes :3

Out of the box

Just the eyeliner

The tip

Three different sized lines. You can make lines extremely thin!

After rubbing 20 times

After running it under water for 10 seconds

After rubbing it with the water 20 times

My take:
This eyeliner is pretty good.  The application is the best I've ever tried.  The tip is so sharp but it is very soft.  The lines I made were really thin.  That's also a bad point for me because I like to make thicker lines.  The felt tip is amazing!  This is the best felt tip liner I tried.  It makes application so easy, like you're drawing with a pen :3  The color is fairly black.  You need to go over it a couple times to get it to be a true black.  The staying power is better than most eyeliners.  It really is waterproof but it does not last if you rub it while it is wet.  It does not smudge at all and it is not flaky.  It is not one of those eyeliners than when you continuously go over the line, the color rubs off.  I really like this eyeliner!

Pros:
Great application, you can make the tiniest lines
Waterproof
Smudge proof
Long lasting
Easy to control felt tip

Cons:
Comes off if you rub it after wetting it
Expensive ($16 from Pretty and Cute)
Hard to find
Can't make thick lines

Overall rating: 4.5/5  I love this eyeliner.  It makes application fast and easy :3  This is a great eyeliner for a beginner!


0 comments:

Post a Comment