Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Feeling uninspired.

I've been feeling really uninspired makeup wise.  I'm kind of tired of watching endless music videos trying to find good makeup looks.  If a music video is three minutes, it takes me about 10 to get through the entire video.  I'm always pausing to take screen caps and rewinding so I can get that perfect screen cap.

So, I've decided to do a makeup challenge.  I found this challenge here.  It seems kind of difficult but thats the fun part right?  I'm going to make a separate page for the challenge so it doesn't interrupt my regular posts.  It will be in my Nav bar ^^  
Here it is!

Day 1. Lace Makeup Look
Day 2. Tim Burton "Evil" Character Makeup Look
Day 3. Tim Burton "Good" Character Makeup Look
Day 4. Geisha Makeup Look
Day 5. Goth/Emo Makeup Look
Day 6. Gemstone Makeup Look *Birthstone or favorite*
Day 7. Villain Makeup Look
Day 8. Mermaid Makeup Look
Day 9. Harry Potter House Colors Makeup Look
Day 10. Ganguro Makeup Look
Day 11. Lady Gaga Makeup Look
Day 12. Zombie/Gore Makeup Look
Day 13. Candy Makeup Look
Day 14. Favorite Book Cover Makeup Look
Day 15. Favorite Music Video Makeup Look
Day 16. Sunset Makeup Look
Day 17. Space Makeup Look *Google planets, star systems, nebula*
Day 18. Favorite Season Makeup Look
Day 19. 20's Makeup Look
Day 20. Wench Makeup Look *Pirate Wenches*
Day 21. Favorite Flower Makeup Look
Day 22. Animal Makeup Look
Day 23. Clashing, Ugly Makeup Look
Day 24. Pattern Makeup Look *Plaid, stripes, polka dots, ect*
Day 25. Legend of Zelda Great Fairy Makeup Look
Day 26. Favorite Holiday Makeup Look
Day 27. Katy Perry Makeup Look
Day 28. Butterfly Makeup Look
Day 29. Elemental Makeup Look *Fire, Water, Earth, Wood, Metal*
Day 30. Elvish Makeup Look




Does anyone want to do this with me? :3  If you are going to do this challenge, I would love to see your versions of the looks ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment