Monday, November 7, 2011

FOTD

 This is how I look when I'm at school lol.  I try to just do a simple look for the sake of time.
What I used:
Face:
L'egere BB Cream
Amazing Cosmetics concealer
Sephora Matifying Compact Foundation in Warm Fair
Eyes:
elf Eyeshadow Duo in Black Licorice
Milani Infinite liquid eyeliner 
elf Mascara Primer
Dolly Wink Volume Mascara
Maybelline NY Lash Discovery Mascara
NYX pencil liner in white
Lips:
EOS lip balm
elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips
Btw, did you guys know I wear glasses?  I wear them practically everyday.  I was using my regular contacts but I ripped one trying to take a cat hair off of it >.<  I also don't wear my circle lenses too often since I have astigmatism and I can't see well (which is really bad when I can't see the lecture notes :P)



-Miko<3

2 comments: