Friday, November 11, 2011

Usamimi!

Hehe I'm happy to announce that I finally finished making my usamimi.  Usamimi comes from the words "usagi", meaning rabbit, and "mimi", meaning ears.  It's like a bunny ear headband thing.  
I followed this tutorial to make this kawaii headband! I altered it a bit but it's basically the same thing.  Btw, I looooove that girl's blog.  All of her tutorials are super kawaii and inexpensive <3  

FOTD:
Face:
Lioele Skin Fix Foundation in #23 (It's a tad darker than I would choose but my mom bought it for me)
Sephora Mattifying Foundation in Warm Fair
Everyday Minerals Lucent Powder
Skin 79 cream blush in the Oriental BB Cream
Eyes:
elf Single Eyeshadow in Butter Cream
elf Duo Eyeshadow in Butter Pecan (the darker shade)
Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner
elf Natural Lashes
Maybelline NY Lash Discovery Mascara
Dolly Wink Volume Mascara
Lips:
elf Lip Primer
elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Nude Lips
FusionBeauty LipFusion XL

0 comments:

Post a Comment